Campground Rates & Policies
- Check-in time 3:00 pm
- Check-out time 1:00 pm
- $5.00 per hr will be charged for early arrivals and late departures.
- $10.00 per hr will be charged for early arrivals and late departures for cabins.
- ALL RATES ARE BASED ON 2 ADULTS AND UP TO 4 CHILDREN, 17YRS AND YOUNGER, PER NIGHT
- These rates do not include sales tax.
- VISITORS (5 yrs +) $10.00 (+ tax). Must purchase your car pass from the store to enter the park. ALL VISITORS must register at the store before going to the site.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to check-in date will receive a refund less a $30 handling fee.
Cancellations made6-14 days prior to check-in are non-refundable; however, your account will receive a credit less the $30 handling fee.
Cancellations made 5 days (or less) prior to check-in are non-refundable. No credit on account.
- 2 night minimum on non-holiday weekends
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Full payment is required at time of reservation
- Cancellations made 14 days or more PRIOR to check-in date will receive a refund less a $30 Handling fee.
- Cancellations made within 6-14 days prior to check-in are non-refundable; however, your account will receive a credit less the $30 handling fee. No Cash Refunds.
- Cancellations made 5 days (or less) prior to check-in date are non-refundable. No credit to account.
- NSF Check Charge: $25.00
- All info is emailed in the confirmation email you receive after making a reservation.
- Day Visitors (5yrs +) $10.00 +tax
- Overnight Kids $8.00 +tax
- Overnight Adult (18yrs+) $10.00
ALL VISITORS must register at the store before going to the site. Visiting hours are 10am to 10pm. Please get your car pass in the store when you arrive.
NO visitors admitted after 9pm, overnight charge will be charged. Please advise your visitors prior to arrival, they will be charged a fee for the use of the facilities.
UNDER 21 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT. NO underage drinking allowed.
If you’re interested in a Seasonal Site please download & fill out the application PDF to get on our waiting list. Our season runs from April to the end of November.
Stay 7 nights, Pay for 6.
Golf Cart $40.00 a day Sunday-Wednesday minus Holidays.
Golf Cart $60.00 a day Thursday-Saturday minus Holidays.
Limo Cart $90.00 a day minus Holidays.
For the comfort and convenience of all guests:
- Quiet time observed 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
- NO bike riding after dark
- Under 21 MUST be accompanied by parent
- NO mini bikes, motorized scooters, three or four wheelers
- You can bring in your own Golf Cart as long as you have proof of insurance & it is electric, there will be a $30 fee. NO Gas Golf Carts.
- Dog Control: All dogs MUST be on a leash or an electric collar. We require overnighters to leash their dogs and if we want them to abide by this, we need your help in setting an example, by leashing your dog. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. When they are left outside, they miss you, and tend to bark nonstop, disturbing everyone in the area.
Golf Cart Load $25.00
Please don’t move firewood. Buy it where you use it. Many counties and campgrounds restrict firewood to protect their properties. Call your destination for details or better yet, leave the firewood at home. Buy it where you’ll use it instead. Hardwood firewood that was harvested, purchased or stored in a quarantine county may not leave the area unless certified by WI DATCP (certification for manufacturers only). To legally transport firewood THROUGH quarantine areas, do not stop in the area unless you need to refuel your vehicle.
Due to the Wisconsin Quarantine, please do not bring wood into the campground from counties in red. Please buy your wood locally. Contact Don Fehrman for more information. (920) 787-3236